Health & Safety
Ballyhoo Ltd holds the safety and well-being of its employees in the utmost regard. We aim to not only comply with health and safety regulations, as set out in the Health and Safety Act 1974, but exceed them.
As Managing Director, Anthony Chaffey is ultimately responsible for the health and safety of his employees. He will ensure that risk assessments of the workplace are regularly carried out, that all employees are aware of what is expected of them and that should any incident occur it will be dealt with in an appropriate and safe manner.
Each employee at Ballyhoo has a responsibility towards themselves and their co-workers to behave in a safe manner at all times, adhere to our health and safety promises and think of others before acting.
Every employee promises to:
- Take due care and caution in their every day tasks and activities.
- Never knowingly allow a hazard to occur or remain once identified.
- Act sensibly at all times and use common sense.
Ballyhoo promises to:
- Ensure our employees are educated and trained in health and safety practices.
- Implement a fire safety and evacuation procedure, with regular drills and reviews.
- Set an example to employees by upholding the promises set in this statement.