Support & Maintenance
Do you need help maintaining your website? Support and maintenance contracts can be a useful and cost-efficient way of keeping your website up to date. Perhaps you are short of time or you lack the knowledge or experience to easily update your site. Whatever your situation we can be of help.
Your time can be used to add or update pages as well as carry out more advanced website development such as adding new features or changing graphics.
If you would like us to manage the content of your site, we will provide you with a formal contract forming a service level agreement. This will guarantee response times for all updates for a fixed monthly fee so you always know where you stand.
- Preferential Rates – we offer customers who take out support contracts 25% off our usual hourly rate.
- One Hour Minimum - a contract can be from as little as one hour per month depending on your requirements.
- No Minimum Term - there is no minimum term on the contract so we can increase or reduce it at any time if you need more or less help, or indeed cancel it if you wish.
- Priority Service – customers on support and maintenance contracts receive priority over ad-hoc support requests.
- Guaranteed Response Time – we guarantee a response time of 5 working days for content change requests (in reality we usually make the changes for you the next working day).
- Professional Updates – we have a vast knowledge of the systems we build our websites on so can quickly make changes and ensure that everything looks right and works perfectly.
“Excellent service, always efficient and timely response. Provides friendly, helpful and sound advice in developing our web site.”
Hertfordshire Police Federation